Honeywell Sr Software QA Engineer in Atlanta, Georgia
Honeywell is a leading software industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, mobile, data & analytics,IoTand design thinking. With the addition of our state-of-the-art software and innovation center in Midtown Atlanta, we will incubate, deploy and scale breakthrough offerings that will impact the lives of those around us and the world. There is no better time to join our team, showcase your skills and play a key part in advancing our offerings, marketpresenceand culture.
JOIN OUR ATLANTA TEAM AND…
Be the agent of change and a catalyst that is transforming a fortune 100 industrial company into a connected, digital, software industrial leader.
Work collaboratively with like-minded, innovative and passionate people and together bring ideas from inception through to market launch.
Have endless opportunities to progress your career as you develop new offerings that impact a wide range of industries, improve the quality of life, and truly change the world.
As a Sr Software QA Engineer with Honeywell, this is your opportunity to:
- Coordinate and develop test cases (automation, manual, integrative)
- Analyze and control test cases
- Understand business processes and validate if the products match business requirements
YOU MUST HAVE
- At least 2 of hands-on test automation development experience in (identify specific language if applicable)
- Master’s degree or higher
- Experience in Agile software engineering methodologies
- Experience developing functional automated tests for Mobile and Web applications, including UI and System Level tests and Performance tests with various test tools/frameworks/programming languages like Eclipse, Java, Gherkins, Appium, Selenium, TestNG, jUnit.
- Familiarity with integrating automated tests as part of CI (Continuous Integration) Tools and delivery practices with tools like Jenkins and Bamboo
- Experience with source/test code control and bug tracking tools such as GIT and JIRA
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD
- Experience developing load tests for cloud platforms with tools like JMeter
- Experience developing functional automated tests for cloud platforms and APIs, performance tests, using Visual Studio,Nunit, Postman, Fiddler, C#,SOAPUI.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure services like Microsoft Azure
- Experience in web application security and understanding of basic cryptography is a plus
- Job ID: HRD334
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.