Honeywell Software Engineer - Aerospace in Atlanta, Georgia
Software Engineer - Aerospace
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Honeywell is a leading software industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, mobile, data & analytics, IoT and design thinking. With the addition of our state-of-the-art software and innovation center in Midtown Atlanta, we will incubate, deploy and scale breakthrough offerings that will impact the lives of those around us and the world. There is no better time to join our team, showcase your skills and play a key part in advancing our offerings, market presence and culture.
JOIN OUR ATLANTA TEAM AND…
Be the agent of change and a catalyst that is transforming a fortune 100 industrial company into a connected, digital, software industrial leader.
Work collaboratively with like-minded, innovative and passionate people and together bring ideas from inception through to market launch.
Have endless opportunities to progress your career as youdevelop new offerings that impact a wide range of industries, improve the quality of life, and truly change the world.
As a Software Engineer with Honeywell, this is your opportunity to:
- Work in an Agile SCRUM SDLC, Agile ceremonies, agile practices and self-organization.
- Assess new technologies and determine how they can differentiate our products in the marketplace.
- Drive innovation through collaboration with colleagues studying varying technologies and domains.
Lead discussions with other subject matter experts to resolve issues or propose changes.
10 Problem Solving
75 Design, Build and Test, Deliver and Support Great Software
YOU MUST HAVE
· A Bachelor’s degree
· 2+ years’ experience in C++, OOP Concepts, and Design Patterns, Web Services and NodeJs JSON/XML/SOAP/AJAX
· Master’s degree or higher
· Experience in Agile software engineering methodologies
· Experience working on cloud technologies (e.g., Microsoft Azure, AWS)
· Knowledgeable about securing an end-to-end distributed system
· Familiarity with continuous integration and delivery tools/practices (e.g., Jenkins, Bamboo, Puppet, Chef)
· Experience with source control and bug tracking tools (e.g., JIRA)
Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: req93852
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Atlanta, GA USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.