Honeywell Lead Cyber Security Architect in Atlanta, Georgia
Lead Cyber Security ArchitectLead Cyber Security Architect– SPS
Honeywell is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power ofcloud, big data/analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. There is no greater time for the progressive, forward-thinking, technology professional to join our organization. As we evolve our brand and business, you will play an integral role in advancing our product offerings, marketpresenceand culture.
As a Cyber SecurityArchitectyou will be a key instrument in the advancement of our business. We look to invest in you and your proven ability to challenge and change the status quo by embracing new technology and taking intelligent risks in our innovative, fast-paced and results-oriented environment. We embrace your interest in and proven ability to push the line of thinking and execution within our teams. Your drive,tenacityand ability to pull team thought together to deliver a succinct, executable, winning plan will be exercised daily as you take Honeywell to new levels. If you are a professional that wants their work to have direct,measureableimpact in the way we all live in the world today, you would be a welcomed addition to our team. Apply today!
You will be given the opportunity to take your proven experience and…
• Be the Expert that defines, analyzes and ensures proper implementation of cyber security in software architectures for Safety and Productivity Solution’s products.
• Drive substantial revenue growth in cyber security strategies to create value.
• Provide technical leadership, guidance, and assistance to development teams inimplementationof cyber security strategies and designs, and participate in building the cyber security vision and roadmap.
• Establish and Enforce cyber security standards for software architectures, including ensuring that security standards are properly addressed and developing risk mitigation plans.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor's degree in cyber security, computer engineering or related field.
• 3 years of cyber security experience
• Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident due to export control restrictions.
• Broad product experience with helping organizations manage governance of web and application development.
• Experience and knowledge of penetration testing methodologies and tools
• Knowledge of secure coding practices, encryption technologies, ethical hacking and threat modeling
• Excellent presentation, abstraction, analytical, and mentoring skills
• Experience implementing cyber security design standards
• The ability to work well with development teams and champion security standards.
• Demonstrated statistical analysis skills
• Six Sigma and programming skills
• Working knowledge of virtualization technologies
• Understanding of multiple development processes
• Certification in security privacy such as CISSP
25% travel with the opportunity for worldwide travel
Continuous personal development
- Job ID: 00358590
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Atlanta, GA USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.