Honeywell IOT Software Developer in Atlanta, Georgia
Honeywell is a leading software industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, mobile, data & analytics,IoTand design thinking. With the addition of our state-of-the-art software and innovation center in Midtown Atlanta, we will incubate, deploy and scale breakthrough offerings that will impact the lives of those around us and the world. There is no better time to join our team, showcase your skills and play a key part in advancing our offerings, market presence, and culture.
JOIN OUR ATLANTA TEAM AND…
Be the agent of change and a catalyst that is transforming a fortune 100 industrial company into a connected, digital, software industrial leader.
Work collaboratively with like-minded, innovative and passionate people and together bring ideas from inception through to market launch.
Have endless opportunities to progress your career as you develop new offerings that impact a wide range of industries, improve the quality of life, and truly change the world.
As an IoT Software Developerwith Honeywell, this is your opportunity to:
- Review and assess product development requirements and develop feature specifications
- Develop and implement massively scalable, fault-tolerant (24x7 no downtime, highly available) IoT Platform applications
- Build highly scalable, distributed IoT applications that run in public, private and hybrid cloud infrastructures
- Create technical and configuration documentation for all users (product team members, business engineering teams) in compliance with internal and external guidelines and policies
- Identify and drive IoT platform utilization service improvements
- Work with Product Management Deployment Services to successfully deploy applications
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving IoT platform solutions
- Participate in the analysis, usability and engagement model of the IoT platform
- Participate in oversight of technology upgrade
- Be a Subject Matter Expert for teams performing developing products against the IoT platform
- Contribute to the architecture design of Honeywell’s enterprise IoT core services platform
- Continuing to remain current on the latest IoT technology
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Cloud software development experience.
- Experience with scrum teams or SW Architecture/development
- Possess solid understanding of software development fundamentals
- Experience with contemporary development tools such as Git, continuous integration, automated testing frameworks, etc
- Working knowledge of management tools such as SharePoint, Jira, Rally, Clarity PPM
- Experience working in DevOps model
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Actively collaborates with engineers and peerteams,voluntarily shares information
- Passionate about learning new technologies and creating innovative solutions
- Self-directed and able to troubleshoot and solve problems independently as well as a team
10% travel with the opportunity for worldwide travel
Continuous personal development
- Job ID: req93896
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Atlanta, GA USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.