Honeywell CT Solutions Architect in Atlanta, Georgia
CT Solutions Architect
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell [SBG]. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to developsystems improvingfor
Design high tech systems to integrate homes to manage comfort, efficiency, cost.
Innovate and design systems to safely deploy military overseas.
25 •Develop state-of-the art technology solutions
25 IOT focused solution designing & architecture
25 •Establish standards for all infrastructure devices
25 Align & manage the Connected Tech architectural best practice
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in related technology/business areas or equivalent work experience.
- Strong supplier management skillsCloud & on premise experience as well as the transition to cloud providers
- Strong Azure and/or AWS Iaas ,PaaS & Saas experience
- Extensive knowledge of the industry's standards
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Good judgment and Decision Making skills, considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Five-Year Plan
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: req94360
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: ., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.