Honeywell Production Operations Supervisor in Anniston, Alabama
Production Operations Supervisor
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Deploy and support the Honeywell Operating System (HOS). Ensure full employee involvement. Continuously improve manufacturing and materials processes using Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma tools. Ensure full employee involvement in improvement activities. Develop capacity planning model ensuring appropriate actions are taken to meet capacity needs as identified through the SIOP process.
25 Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma
25 Continuously improve manufacturing
20 Ensure full employee involvement in improvement activities
30 Deploy and support the Honeywell Operating System
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, or related discipline.
- Some supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Process Improvement (changing processes, implementing processes, continuous improvement).
- Positive attitude and leads by example.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Can manage conflict in a fast paced action oriented environment.
- Capable of managing short and long term action plans to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ability to work extended hours and flexible schedule as needed.
- Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma certification a plus
- Proven ability to drive change within an organization.
- Project Management experience a plus.
Exempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- Job ID: HRD10577
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 1 Cliff Garrett Drive, Anniston, AL 36203 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.