Honeywell Sr Business Analyst in Alpharetta, Georgia
Sr Business Analyst
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Join a team of specialists that provide program analysis, process improvement, and metrics for Honeywell. You will partner with the Integrated program team to develop program plans, create cost and schedule baselines for large complex programs across multiple sites. You will recommend improvement actions for process and tool implementation and will interact with global program management Team, Business leaders and customers. You will coach and mentor Project Analysts with less experience to improve their skills and capabilities.
- Develop your program analyzing skills partnering with Honeywell program management team to deliver innovative products and services to Honeywell customers worldwide.
- Enable leaders to make informed and strategic decisions through the use of data and reports
Lead program baseline and execution to measure the success of Honeywell's business model.
60 business analysis
20 develop program plans
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- Degree in Business, Science or Engineering, Finance or Accounting or related field
- Experience as Business Analyst
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- User experience of SAP system
- Proficient Microsoft Office package skills e.g. Excel, Project, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience in financial data compilation, analysis and metrics management
- Project Management certification
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Five-Year Plan
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req106750
- Category: Business Management
- Location: ., Alpharetta, GA 30004 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.