Honeywell Technician IV Production in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Technician IV Production
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The CNC Machinist/Programmer provides machining, and product life-cycle support in a classified environment. Independently fabricate machine parts and applications for a wide variety of materials and sizes using blueprint drawings and CAD models on CNC and manual lathes, mills and other equipment. This role requires you to be skilled in CNC machine programming and operation. Implements continuous improvements and assumes a variety of shop roles when needed.
50 Programming, setup and operating CNC
25 Reading and interpreting drawings
25 Support the Honeywell Operating System
You Must Have
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree or 2 years of technical school. In lieu of Associates Degree, siginificant related experience in the machining/metalworking trade through a vocational technical school, military, accredited educational institution or equivalent experience will be considered.
- Significant experience programming, setup and operating CNC machinery in a production environment.
- Significant experience reading and interpreting drawings (GD&T), schematics, specifications and CAD files and translating into Mastercam programming and setup for CNC machinery.
- Significant experience in the use of various measuring instruments to include micrometers bore gauges, calipers, comparators, etc.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient using Microsoft software programs (Outlook and Excel).
- 5-axis machining programming and operation experience preferred
- Welding, Sheet Metal or Powder Coat experience preferred
- Completion of a Department of Labor certified Apprenticeship program is highly desired.
- Ability to work and excel in team environment
- Ability to operate in a secure two-person-controlled work environment
- Ability to interface with customers, engineers, and technicians to deliver the committed results.
- Ability to lift 35 lbs. unassisted.
Must have or be eligible for a security clearance due to contractual requirements. Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Job ID: req106027
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: ., Albuquerque, NM 87185-5250 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.