Honeywell Sr Global Security Operations Specialist in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Sr Global Security Operations Specialist
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
Perform as project support for key operational components of the NNSA Emergency Response Programs and assists program planning and implementation of operations, material and deployment readiness and deployment field operations.Ensuring effective relationships are established and maintained between NNSA and DoD, FBI, DHS, National Laboratories, International Partners and other emergency response/operations stakeholders.
Summary of Duties:
- Work as lead planner with coordination of initial and sustainment training to include the planning, execution and after-action reporting for each event
- Aid leadership in the development of long term plan for CONUS and OCONUS training events, meetings, exercises and drills through a multi-agency board process
- Research training material and aides for training events under guidance from federal program requirements with assistance from instructional designers, technicians and engineers
- Provide data to and assist to Render Safe Federal Team Leaders with program specific requirements with concurrence from SME operational advisor
- Support development of briefings and project summaries for all levels of audience and all agencies
- Support operational readiness in support of PPD25, NSPD28, NSC Charter and other applicable National level authorities
- Assist program leads in coordination between supporting organizations (DOE, DoD, DHS, FBI, local law enforcement, National Labs, International partners, etc.) to include program managers/leads, engineers, technicians, trainers and trainees before, during and after all training events, exercises and drills
- Assist/perform in management of research, development and Technical Integration of new COTS and laboratory developed communications equipment for both deployable and fielded assets
- Maintain communication with organization program leads to ensure adequate equipment configuration, operational readiness and addition/deletion of various mission essential support equipment
- Provide support to depot operations, inventory and equipment maintenance programs to maintain mission readiness as needed
- Deploy to CONUS and OCONUS locations in support of training events, exercises, drills and real world events
- Fill on-call positions on a weekly rotational basis to maintain 24/7 coverage of nuclear emergency response programs to ensure 100% operational readiness
- Maintain appropriate on-call position readiness through program directed training (both initial and recurring) by the program coordinator, master scheduler and skill set managers
- Facilitate management and tracking of personnel and equipment program qualification standards through National level readiness management systems, PQS (Personnel Qualification Standards) and/or KSA (Knowledge Skills Assessment)
You Must Have:
- US citizenship in order to obtain US Dept of Energy "Q" level security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (or a related technical discipline) along with Two (2) years of experience in a business or technical role at a professional or management level including One (1) year of experience providing direct customer service
- Four (4) or more years of job-related experience will be accepted in lieu of a degree
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of National Security defense of weapons of mass destruction
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Knowledge of the National Response Framework and understanding of the National Incident Management System
- Familiar with the infrastructure and agencies that support emergency preparedness and national security
- Familiar with military type logistics readiness roles
- Ability to stand greater than 6 hours, climb stairs, work at night and manage items greater than 35 lbs
- Possess driver training and operation of large vehicles with trailers
- Radiography experience and/or possess Rad Worker II training
Must have or be eligible for a security clearance due to contractual requirements.Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Extensive Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req94203
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: ., Albuquerque, NM 87185-5250 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.