Honeywell Production Technician IV in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Production Technician IV
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Provide Sheet Metal, and product life-cycle support in a classified environment. Independently fabricate Sheet Metal parts and applications for a wide variety of materials and sizes using blueprint drawings and CAD models on CNC Punch Press, Press Brake and other equipment. Skilled in CNC machine programming and operation in a prototype/small production job shop. Implements continuous improvements and assumes a variety of shop roles when needed.
75 Precision Sheet Metal Fabrication
15 Powder Coat & Machining Support
10 Honeywell Operating System/Lean Implementation
* You Must Have: *
- High School Diploma
- Experience programming, setting up and operating CNC punch presses and brakes to produce precision sheet metal parts from various types of metal, preferably in a small production/prototype job shop environment.
- Ability to lift 35 lbs. unassisted.
- Welding, Machining (CNC or Manual) or Powder Coat experience preferred.
- Familiarity with using Six Sigma and/or Lean manufacturing concepts in a machine shop environment helpful.
- Ability to work and excel in team environment
- Ability to operate in a secure two-person-controlled work environment
- Ability to interface with customers, engineers, and technicians to deliver the committed results.
- Ability to produce flat pattern layouts, calculating appropriate bend allowances and accounting for tolerance stack up.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings (GD&T), schematics and CAD files and translate into programming for punch presses and brakes using separate PC based software.
- Proficient in the use of riveting tools. Familiar with fixed, floating and riveted hardware common to the aerospace industry. Use of various measuring instruments to include micrometers, bore gauges, calipers, etc.
Must have or be eligible for a security clearance due to contractual requirements. Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: req91064
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: ., Albuquerque, NM 87185-5250 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.