Honeywell Manager Customer Support in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Manager Customer Support
This is a Customer Support Manager (CSM) within the BendixKing Avionics organization. You will drive improved customer experience for our customers across the BendixKing product line. You will provide in-service product support and aftermarket fleet management activities. This role reports directly to the BendixKing Director of C&PS.
• Establish a management operating system (MOS) utilizing salesforce.com (SFDC) with assigned BendixKing customers thru the use of service requests to their committed deadlines
• Ensure business policies, objectives, and strategies are achieved including managing communications with assigned customers
• Facilitate and coordinate executive meetings between BendixKing and assigned customers
• Drive Customer Effort Survey, Net Promoter, AIN & ProPilot Survey scores and execute MOR, RAILs, and improvement plans to improve customer satisfaction and survey rankings, and address customer specific scorecard metrics
• Evaluate and administer Discretionary Customer Consideration Board (DCCB). Provide continuous contractual, policy or other related business model changes to minimize escalations and economic considerations.
• Develop improvement initiatives to influence key metrics such as AOG Performance, OTTR, Short to Lead time Orders, Dispute Resolution, CSO and ATS Responsiveness and Service & Support for assigned key accounts.
• Host Operator conferences within assigned region and key trade show events.
• Develop and Lead Customer Core Team and ensures consistency in customer monthly operating system review (MOR) with key accounts, contact plans, communication, support for both commercial and technical services
• Educate, train and promote utilization of customer self-service tools such as key portal or other web based interface tools
• Lead new product/platform EIS at assigned customers (after initial 12 months)
• Communicate and develop action plans resulting from Customer Effort Survey for respective customers
You Must Have :
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or related field + 7 years of relevant experience, or Associates degree and 10+ years of relevant experience
• 2 years+ of indirect leadership experience
• Green Belt Certification
• Customer facing experience
• Strong management skills with emphasis on Customer and Product Support related issues
• Demonstrated strong bias for action and strong internal network
• Experience using SFDC and creating dashboards
• Proven use of projects plans, program management plans, and RAILs and use those tools as a normal course of work
• Solid understanding of key C&PS Processes (SRD, CSB, VOC, SRs, EIS)
• Strong technical product background in Avionics
• Demonstrated knowledge of commercial business acumen including economic considerations, sales, negotiations skills
• Ability to develop, build, sustain customer relationships, both internal and external
• Ability to work in an independent fashion with limited guidance.
• Ability to coordinate the support/logistics elements on assigned programs with internal/external customers/suppliers. Strong and proven team player.
• Previous experience with field/customer support engineering, repair and overhaul, order management, ISC or project engineering
• Previous experience in channel partner, authorized service center and dealer network customers
• Ability to solve problems and lead changes in Product Support processes to improve productivity.
• Sound written and oral communication skills.
• Strong PC skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel and data analytics
• Demonstrated ability to provide team leadership to a multi-discipline team.
- Job ID: 00357806
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: Albuquerque, NM USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.