Honeywell Field Operations Manager in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Field Operations Manager
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The Field Operations Manager managed and directs team members responsible for program planning and implementation of operations, material and deployment readiness and deployment field operations. You will functionally manage resources across field resource departments and partner with leadership to assure resource flexibility and effective communication. You will ensure effective external customer relationships are established and maintained between multiple external customers including international. You will ensure functionally aligned resources are workload balanced across multiple projects within the Field Services and Operations departments.
- Directly supervises associates and performs other managerial responsibilities including interviewing, hiring, and training associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Interfaces effectively with NNSA, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Engineering and other support organizations.
- Facilitates traditional and non-traditional production and inspection activities; may include electronic or mechanical assembly, machining, tool fabrication, model building and production of engineering prototypes and fixtures.
- Directs and facilitates divisional projects, technical and/or operational efforts that include the application of sound management techniques to reduce costs and improve operations.
- Coordinates training including schedule familiarity and obstacle removal; works closely with program manager and customers to resolve technical or administrative problems affecting deliverables. Actively monitors project costs, schedule, issues, and deliverables. Provides project management oversight to achieve quality, delivery, and cost objectives. Promotes and supports continuous improvement in the areas of manufacturing and inspection process methods and recommends improvements.
- Knows corporate policies and holds team accountable for modeling them.
Models the Honeywell Behaviors and commits to personal development in the leadership domain. Conducts activities in a safe and healthy manner and works in accordance with established ES&H requirements to ensure the protection of associates, the public, and the environment. Role models and is an advocate for HOS and the “Honeywell Behaviors.”
30 Lead team to identify issues
10 Partner with Projects Leaders
30 Lead the project team to hit project goals
30 Customer Support
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or related discipline with 8 or more years of job related experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to obtain and retain a DOE Q clearance and/or higher.
- Some project management or ISC Experience
- Knowledge of National Security and defense of weapons of mass destruction.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Honeywell FM&T Overview
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req117289
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: PO Box 5250, Albuquerque, NM 87185-5250 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.