Honeywell CAD Designer II in Albuquerque, New Mexico
CAD Designer II
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be part of a team that is defining Honeywell's products. You will leverage your CAD experience and skills to transform initial rough product designs into working documents, and modify existing designs to improve the product. By applying established standards, guidelines and specifications, you will ensure the quality of the engineering drawings and models, and participate in the design review process.
Use your CAD skills to create or modify three dimensional solid models and working design documents.
Drive product quality by incorporating established specifications and standards.
Engage in cross-functional design reviews to facilitate improvements to manufacturing operations or quality of the products.
50 CAD Design & Modeling
50 Update Drawings and Specifications
YOU MUST HAVE
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years experience in design drafting or equivalent experience using CAD computer systems.
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain and maintain a level Q Security Clearance.
- Experience with Pro-Engineer/Creo/Solidworks.
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer-aided design tools normally acquired through technical training and/or a BST or BS degree in appropriate field or equivalent training and experience.
- Ability to work without supervision and provide technical and project guidance, leadership, consultative services and innovative solutions.
- Ability to perform component research and recommend design alternatives and to independently accomplish tasks that may be sequenced with the work of others.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Nonexempt Five-Year Plan
- Job ID: req114415
- Location: PO Box 5250, Albuquerque, NM 87185-5250 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.