Honeywell Sr Account Manager in Acton, Massachusetts
Sr Account Manager
Manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for our [Fill in the blank] organization. You will build relationships and understand customer business in order to provide appropriate products or solutions. You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives. You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers Utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers
Increase overall performance of the organization by creating strong customer relationships and new customer partnerships within your organization
Develop and maximize Honeywell presence and market share in designated accounts and territory
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Sales Organization
• 5+ years previous experience selling complex software and services solutions
• 2 + years’ experience developing and managing a sales plan as well as leading the resources needed
• Technical Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) required, MBA desired
• Proven C- V- level selling experience
• 5 + years large municipal experience and/or electric cooperatives and knowledge preferred
• Experience selling to IOUs preferred
• Up to 70% travel required within the region and continental US. Must be able to travel for periods up to one week.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to rent a car.
- Job ID: HRD1802
- Category: Sales
- Location: ., Acton, MA 1720 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.