Honeywell Cloud Services CoE-Application Engineer in 56 & 57 Hadapsar Industrial Estate, Pune, India
Cloud Services CoE-Application Engineer
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Purpose of the Job
The purpose of this Cloud Services CoE Application
Engineer role is
responsible to provide support for creating and maintaining the Automation and
tools for the Cloud service team. Managing/tracking of the Software/licenses
and the other assets.
responsible to provide support for project deliveries across different market segments
and parts of the organisation where they use or require use of the Virtual
Engineering Platform, the Open VEP and Experion Elevate platforms.
The support team will offer a 24/5 or 24/7 service
so shift pattern working will be required.
2. Principal Responsibilities
1. Creating automation and tools for Provisioning of systems, Management of user accounts
2. Management of deletions and back up.
a. Clean up and removal of systems, data and configuration
b. Removal of backups and archives
c. Ensuring Back up scripts and tools are working as defined in VEP, Open VEP.
3. Auditing of systems and Cloud resources use.
4. Build automation and tools for tracking of licenses, software expiry and other
5. Creating/Maintaining the WikI pages and dashboards for Cloude service CoE.
6. Proactively recommends potential quality and efficiency improvements within the CoE and
7. Day to day business support of users for VEP. Open VEP and Elevate programs when
there is peak demand on Operations team.
8. Resolve technical issues with support from Platform Design engineer, IT team and other
9. Maintain and manage automation scripts, Wiki pages, team rooms, SharePoint ticketing
systems and tools.
10. Provide training to internal Honeywell users and new team members
11. Shares technical knowledge with own CoE and other CoEs
12. Reports progress and technical problems and/or changes to CoE Leader, Technical Leader
or Operations Manager
13. Respond customer’s customer issues in timely manner per defined SLA.
14. Track the changes and maintain the records of changes.
15. Support Ops manager for metrics and data collections.
Networks & Contact Links
Cloud Solutions CoE management team
LOB operations, sales and marketing
4. Supervisory Responsibilities
5. Geographic Scope & Travel
Minimal travel required.
Support coverage of the team
is global so shift working will be required.
20 Software coding
20 Verification and Validation
20 Customer Support
Degree in engineering - Instrumentation and Control or equivalent
Six Sigma Green Belt Certified will be added advantage.
2. Work Experience Required
5+ years of experience as a project/Application engineer.
Experience essential in
Developing scripts and tools for automating the
Hands on experience on Java/VB/PowerShell
Good knowledge and experience in developing
tools (Tools using VB/html as front end and SQL and other databases.
Experience with SharePoint and XL macros.
Operating system and software installations on
EPKS / SCADA configuration and server
VMWare Virtualization principals and
basic experience of network implementation
3. Preferred Qualifications
SharePoint, Java scripting
Formal coding qualifications (prefer Java
4. Behavioural Competencies Required
skills – must be able to operate across country and cultural boundaries
Results oriented, Global
mindset, Teamwork, Intelligent Risk taking, Self-Awareness
5. Language Requirements
Must be able to effectively
communicate in English
Additional languages would
be a benefit
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: req114921
- Location: 56 & 57 Hadapsar Industrial Estate, Pune, MH 411013 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.