Honeywell HR Help Specialist - Dutch in 3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, Romania
HR Help Specialist - Dutch
• Provide navigational assistance for HR applications - outbound call support, email support and chat support
• Ensure responsiveness and resolution for all issue and inquiries within 24 hours
• Ensure to provide excellent customer service in timely and accurate manner
• Develop good network with internal/ external groups on operations management
• Have End to End Ownership of the request/resolution and ensure closure only once its complete
• Help drive case deflection opportunities in partnership with the KM Leader in order to achieve a CES of >9.0
• Help support Knowledge Management focus to enhance self service capabilities
• Ensure timely follow -ups to track cases to closure
• Ensure no cases are deferred to other groups/COE's
• Ensure customer is provided timely updates on the request
• Create a positive customer experience in every interaction.
• Escalate to Experts/Technology/Vendors on time, for issue resolution, which is out of scope.
• Participate actively in Tier Meeting, Team Meetings etc
• Contribute to Kaizen culture by identifying opportunities to improve
• Adhere to prescribed Standardized Work and support in keeping the documentation up-to-date.
• Adhere to prescribed CRM Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Critical to Quality (CTQ) elements.
• Participate in activities, training programs and events related to Honeywell Operating System (HOS)
• Language Proficiency in English, French, Romanian and any other EMEA Languages
• Good communication (written and spoken) and demonstrates active listening skills
• Sound Knowledge of end to end HR processes to ease routing
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint 2007)
• Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
• Basic knowledge of HR processes and back-end operations
• Effective call-handling skills and experience in interacting with global customers
• Strong Communication Skills and Professional Presence to handle email, chat and outbound call support
• Highly responsive to ensure all requests are addressed on a timely basis
• End to End ownership of requests and ensuring the right resolution is provided
• Highly customer focused
• Meets commitments to customers/clients
• Takes responsibility to correct customer problems and concerns
• Regularly searches for opportunities to provide better solutions for clients
• Behaves in accordance with professional/industry standards
• Puts a high priority on attaining results
• Seeks out and supports new ideas and initiatives; readily adapts to change
• Takes cultural and geographic differences into account when conducting own work
• Demonstrates the courage to raise potential issues and concerns
• Knows when to make a decision and when to ask for approval
• Accepts feedback when it is offered
• Changes behavior in response to feedback
• Pursues continuous learning and skill development
• Demonstrates awareness of own strengths and weaknesses
• Gets the point across clearly and concisely
• Preferably candidates with 1-2 years experience in customer support
• Have experience in working in a corporate working environment (business and meeting etiquettes) preferably in a HR BPO or shared services
40 Provide administrative support
20 Manage data
20 Analyze data
10 Advise stakeholders
10 Drive change
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: req114746
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, B 020339 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.